Shift Local is excited to party with you at a their FUNdraiser to benefit local non-profits including FBANC! This event is free but there will be food and drinks for sale (10% of the proceeds go to FBANC). Pre-sale tickets are available here: http://shiftlocalbraunch.bpt.me/
Date and Time: Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Location: Oakstop 1721 Broadway Oakland 94612
Food : Ethiopian food will be catered by Enssaro
– Messer Wot (red lentils simmered in Ethiopian spices)
– Kik Alicha (yellow lentils simmered in garlic & turmeric)
– Beg Wot (slow simmered lamb in Ethiopian spices)
– Doro Alicha (chicken stew seasoned in garlic, ginger & turmeric)
– Butacha (famous Enssaro Hummus)
– Injera (sourdough-risen flatbread w/slightly spongy
– Sustainable Craft Beer from Ale Industries (www.aleindustries.com)
– Indie Coffee cold-brew from Artis (www.artiscoffee.com)
– Fresh cold-pressed local juice from Uptown Juice Company (www.uptownjuice.com)
– Plus mimosas & honey wine!
– Fotojams Photo Booth (http://bit.ly/FotojamsFBPage)
– Free Kids' Crafts Table organized by Ruth Bosco, Studio Art Teacher
– Raffle Tickets for prizes from local businesses
– Blood Registry donor drive for AADP
– Plus Live cello music!
Exhibit: PIC Oakland is displaying 10 photos from the winners of last year's photo contest organized by Shift Local & Gondola Servizio. Black Artists on Art are also on display!
The event is free and you may RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/807087489359898/
Food and drink prices range from $3-13 & Indie Coffee Passport -East Bay will be on sale: www.indiecoffeepassport.com/eastbay
More details: http://bit.ly/