Pangea is Hiring in San Jose
The posting is available on our website here: https://www.pangealegal.
1. We have a really tight team. We support each other and deeply care about one another.
2. Our work is meaningful on multiple levels. On an external level, we advance the immigrant rights' movement by engaging in direct representation, policy advocacy, and community education & empowerment. On an internal level, we strive to be the change we want to see in the world by building a horizontal, consensus-based organization.
3. Our team is excellent, creative, and produces high quality work. We ask boldly for what is best for our community and we challenge conventional thinking in order to redefine what is possible. We practice in a great jurisdiction and there is a lot of opportunity to grow litigation skills under the supervision of several Pangea attorneys with 8-10 years of experience.
4. Our team encourages healthy living. Limiting caseloads and encouraging self-care is important to us for long term sustainability. We have a culture of encouraging vacations and other time off for our well-being.
5. San Jose is a great place to live! It's in a diverse county where immigrants make up about 40% of the population. The weather is amazing: 300 days of sunshine and an average annual temperature of 70 degrees. The South Bay also has incredible access to outdoor adventures all year round.
For questions, please reach out