Established in 2015, the FBANC Foundation provides scholarships to support the educational development of Filipino and Filipino American lawyers and law students in Northern California. It is a nonprofit educational charity organization within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
To support the FBANC Foundation, visit give.fbanc.org
FBANC FOUNDATION ENDOWMENT FUND – OUR PROMISE FOR THE FUTURE
FBANC is excited to announce that the FBANC Board has committed funds to start the FBANC Foundation Endowment. The Endowment reflects the FBANC Board’s promise to support our future law students and leaders
FIVE-YEAR FUNDRAISING GOAL
Fundraising for the Endowment will be in addition to the fundraising done for the FBANC Foundation’s existing scholarships. Our goal is to raise enough funds over the next five years so that the Endowment is self-sustaining.
FBANC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
In the past, the FBANC Foundation has awarded over $20,000 in scholarships to law students and recent graduates including but not limited to:
- The Raymond L. Ocampo Jr. Family Scholarship in the amount of $10,000;
- The Honorable Ronald Quidachay Scholarship in the amount of $5,000;
- The FBANC Foundation Scholarship in the amount of $5,000
- The FBANC Jung Foundation Public Interest Scholarship in the amount of $3,000;
- The NAPABA Convention Scholarship in the amount of $500;
- The Women’s Committee Pinay Powerhouse Scholarship in the amount of $500 – $1,000.
In celebration of FBANC’s 40th Anniversary, the FBANC Foundation is pleased to announce two new scholarships which will be awarded at our Virtual Installation Ceremony on June 11.
- The Honorable Eleanor Oducayen Nisperos Women’s Committee Scholarship in the amount of $1,500; and
- The FBANC and BALIF Scholarship in the amount of $3,000.
FBANC LEGACY PROJECT
Help FBANC raise $40,000 for the FBANC Foundation to celebrate FBANC’s four-decade-long commitment to diversifying the legal profession and to serving the SF Bay Area Filipinx and Filipinx American community.
Natalie Lashinsky, FBANC Foundation Treasurer email@example.com