The Membership Committee works to increase FBANC membership by highlighting the benefits associated with being a FBANC member, and helps members become more involved in FBANC and greater community. The Committee also works to connect FBANC members with each other as well as to other Bar Association affiliates.
Membership Committee Co-Chairs
James De los Reyes
James S. Villanueva
Why Join FBANC
Our members sustain FBANC’s programs such as the FBANC scholarship, pro bono legal clinics for the Filipino community, and other efforts to foster the professional development of Filipino-American attorneys and law students.
FBANC members enjoy benefits such as:
- Opportunities and contacts for professional and personal networking;
- Dual membership with the National Filipino American Lawyers Association and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA);
- Discounted membership with the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (AABA);
- Inclusion in our email distribution list to receive regular emails regarding FBANC’s upcoming events, programs, and announcements
- Access to free MCLE events hosted by FBANC;
- Discounts to select FBANC events;
- Opportunities to participate in our mentorship program as a mentor or mentee;
- Law students are eligible to apply for FBANC’s scholarships
- Leadership opportunities through our volunteer committees. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining one of our committees.
Join a Subcommittee
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in serving on one of FBANC’s subcommittees.
For all other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.