2012 FBANC GROUP-BASED MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
FBANC is pleased to announce the 2012 FBANC Group-Based Mentorship Program. The Program is intended to:
(1) foster relationships between FBANC law students and both junior and senior attorneys, providing the student with a variety of perspectives on law school, the bar, and the practice of law; and
(2) foster relationships between more experienced attorneys and junior attorneys who may be new to the practice or who are traversing the critical first few years of practice and would gain from the guidance.
Fill out and e-mail the completed application below to LauriedeLeon.Lubiano@gmail.com, Re: FBANC Group-Based Mentorship Program Application, by Friday, September 21, 2012.
Click below for the membership questionnaire:
(1) Students are FBANC members currently enrolled in a Bay Area law school.
(2) Junior Attorneys are FBANC members with up to 5 years of experience, including recent graduates and up to those who graduated law school in December 2006.
(3) Senior Attorneys are FBANC members with at least 5 years of experience. This includes attorneys who graduated law school before December of 2006.
HOW TO MEET YOUR MENTORSHIP GROUP:
By Wednesday, October 3, 2012, the Mentorship Program Committee will notify the participants. STUDENTS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MENTORS FIRST! We know you’re busy, but it takes no more than a five minute phone call or email.
Contact the 2012 FBANC Mentorship Program Chair Laurie Rose Lubiano at email@example.com or 650.291.6974.