Membership Renewal Options
If you have previously renewed via our membership and event platform WildApricot, please visit our login page at:
Simply register using the e-mail address you have provided to FBANC, create your profile, and follow the payment instructions.
If you are new to FBANC or WildApricot, you can create your WildApricot account at:
By U.S. Mail:
To pay your membership dues by mail, please remit your check to
Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
268 Bush Street, #2928
San Francisco, CA 94104
Benefits of FBANC Membership
The benefits of FBANC membership include:
- Inclusion in our listserv of 300 recipients to receive regular emails regarding FBANC’s upcoming events, programs, and announcements;
- Opportunities and contacts for professional and personal networking;
- Dual membership with the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) and the National Filipino American Lawyers Association (NFALA);
- Access to free MCLE events hosted by FBANC; and
- Discounts to select FBANC events.
By paying your membership dues, you also get the knowledge and satisfaction that your membership helps to sustain FBANC’s programs such as the FBANC scholarship, pro bono legal clinics for the Filipino community, and other efforts to foster the professional development of Filipino-American attorneys and law students.
At our annual dinner this year, FBANC awarded 2 FBANC the Raymond L. Ocampo Jr. Scholarship in the amount of $5,000 and the FBANC /Nassiri & Jung Foundation Public Interest Scholarship in the amount of $3,000 to deserving law students based on numerous factors including an essay submission on a topic selected by the FBANC Board.
If you would like to make a donation to the scholarship fund, please take this opportunity to do so by contributing an additional amount with your membership dues (donations of any proportion are greatly appreciated) to be applied directly to our annual FBANC Scholarship fund.
Please contact our Membership Committee Co-Chairs to join today!
James de Los Reyes
If you have additional questions, please visit our Membership Committee page.